The Assembly is a new premium service created for our members, which gathers together world-leading innovators, thought leaders, and change makers from diverse sectors including business, commerce, sociology, history, journalism, semiotics, marketing and AI, to join with our in-house experts to discuss and debate key issues affecting the world now and in the future.
With Covid-19 high on the agenda for every person, business and brand in the world, we have brought The Assembly together to debate the most important issues that will affect us all in this generation. Whilst the pandemic has created a storm of devastating consequences for the global population and economy, positive outcomes include unexpected collaborations, new opportunities and innovations, and a planet that can finally breathe and regenerate.
Each of our assembly members were interviewed by our Head of Strategy, Eric Coulon, to answer our key questions to shine a light on what happens next, including:
- What can we learn from previous disasters wars and pandemics to help us now?
- What will the world look like after Covid-19?
- What will the new normal be?
- Will anyone ever work in an office again?
- Which new behaviours will stick and what might the sociological retaliatory behaviour look like?
- Will physical stores still exist or will robots and AI take over?
- What are the opportunities to focus on?
- How can our business adapt and transform to meet new customer expectations?